We invite you to Ufa (Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan), to take part in the International Exhibition «Power Industry of Ural» - the exhibition of power industry and electrical equipment and energy-efficient technologies. The exhibition will be held from 22d to 24th of October 2019.
EXHIBITION COMPLEX «VDNH-EXPO UFA»
Multi-purpose exhibition complex.
A place for most reputable industrial and technological exhibitions, forums and congress of different scale and format.
|10 048sq.m. Total area |
7 140sq.m. Exhibition area
800kwt Maximal power supply
|8 000sq.m. Open area |
1 750kg/ sq.m. Maximal floor load
Exposition construction using own OCTONORM equipment
POWER INDUSTRY OF THE REPUBLIC OF BASHKORTOSTAN
• The aggregate generation power is 5 thousand 100 megawatts, consumption is started from 4,5 thousand megawatts
• 11 substations with a capacity of 35 to 220 kilowatts, 1680 transformer substations, distribution points, over 3 thousand km of overhead lines were put into operation from 2014 to 2016
• The aggregate amount of financing of the approved investment programs for 2017 amounted to 4.5 billion rubles. In 2018, the amount of financing will be 4.7 billion rubles
• The largest Smart Grid system is implemented.
• The Republic has all types of alternative energy sources: wind farm with a capacity of 1.65 MW, 9 small and micro hydro power plants with a total capacity of more than 700 KW, and 3 solar power plants - Buribaevsky (Haybullinsky district) with a capacity of 20 MW, Bogushchanskaya (Kuyurgazinskogo district) with a capacity of 15 MW, Isyangulovskiy (Zianchurinsky district) with a capacity of 9 MW.
• In 2020, it is planned to create a solar power plant in the Burzyan district with a capacity of up to 10 MW. For the first time in Russia, a solar power plant will be able to work in parallel with the network, which will increase its reliability. The planned volume of investments is 800 million rubles.
International Exhibition «Power Industry OF URAL»
• The largest exhibition of the energy industry in Russia held since 1995
• Traditional support of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
• More than 120 exhibitors, who are leading industry enterprises the manufacturers and suppliers of energy, electrical equipment and energy-efficient technologies.
• More than 6 000 visitors of the exhibition: CEO’s, chief power engineers and engineers, specialists and design engineers of energy providers in Russia, near and far-abroad countries.
Thematic areas of the exhibition:
• Power engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Heat supply
• Cable. Wires. Fittings
• Industrial lighting
• Alternative energy
• Energy-efficient technologies
ARCHITECTURE OF BUSINESS EVENTS
OF RUSSIAN ENERGY FORUM 2019
Plenary session “Energy efficiency. Results and perspectives”
Organizers: Government of the Republic of Bashkortostan,
Ministry of industry and innovation policy of the Republic of Bashkortostan
|Section "Energy efficiency: mechanisms and results”||Section “Large or distributed energy?”||Section on “Impact of digitization on energy efficiency”|
Section “Localization of electrical and power equipment.
Challenges and opportunities”
|Section “Light in the cities: opportunities and constraints”||Section “Industrial and street lighting. New technologies and perspectives”|
|Section “Features of pricing in the electricity market”|| |
Section "Bioenergy. Regional future”
|Section “Green energy in everyday life: expected future”|
International scientific and technical conference “Electrotechnical complexes and systems”
Organizer: Ufa state Aviation Technical University
Scientific and practical conference “Actual problems of energy supply of enterprises”
Organizer: Bashkir State Agrarian University
Phone:+7 (347) 246-41-93
Phone:+7 (347) 253-09-88
Mendeleev street, 158, VDNH-EXPO UFA
More about the complex: