We closely monitor current events and adhere to the requirements contained in the orders of the Government of the Russian Federation, recommendations of regional authorities and instructions of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-being.
We are informing you that the Russian Energy Forum and the exhibition "Energy of the Urals" will be held on the scheduled dates - October 27-29, 2020.
VALUES OF THE EXHIBITION:
- The only energy exhibition in the Republic, held since 1995 - It is carried out with official support of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation - A unique opportunity to take part in the business program of the Russian Energy Forum. A plenary meeting and the work of more than 25 business sections with the participation of world-famous speakers and moderators are planned. - The possibility of personal meetings with top officials of the region and the leaders of the largest enterprises in the energy sector. - Opportunity to take part in the competition for “The best samples of products, technologies and equipment”. Winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas from the Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Republic of Belarus. - RESULTS OF 2019: 130 exhibitors from 25 regions of Russia and 7 countries of the world; 8197 visitors; 22 business sections took place in the forum, 205 speakers and moderators spoke, 2698 delegates took part - There are 8,259 enterprises operating in the republic, including 364 large and medium-sized enterprises, of which over 100 are enterprises in the energy sector.
EXISTING PROGRAMS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRIC POWER IN THE REPUBLIC OF BASHKORTOSTAN:
1. The program for the prospective development of the electric power industry of the Republic of Bashkortostan for 2018-2022.
2. The program for the development of the electric power industry of the Republic of Bashkortostan for 2017-2021.
3. The city target program "Energy Saving in the city of Ufa for 2009-2013. and for the perspective until 2020 ”- the basis of the energy strategy of the metropolis.
THEMATIC SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Electrical Engineering - Power industry - Cable. Wires. Fittings - Lighting - Heat supply - Automation - Renewable energy - Energy efficient technology - Digital Power