The Russian Energy Forum and the 28th international specialized exhibition "Energy of the Urals" will be held on dates - October 11-13, 2022.
VALUES OF THE EXHIBITION:
- The only energy exhibition in the Republic, held since 1995
- It is carried out with official support of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- A unique opportunity to take part in the business program of the Russian Energy Forum. A plenary meeting and the work of more than 25 business sections with the participation of world-famous speakers and moderators are planned.
- The possibility of personal meetings with top officials of the region and the leaders of the largest enterprises in the energy sector.
- Opportunity to take part in the competition for “The best samples of products, technologies and equipment”.
- RESULTS OF 2021: 60 exhibitors from 14 regions of Russia; 25 business sections took place in the forum, 223 speakers and moderators spoke, 3789 delegates took part
- There are 8,259 enterprises operating in the republic, including 364 large and medium-sized enterprises, of which over 100 are enterprises in the energy sector.
-The republic has a Program for the Prospective for the prospective development of the electric power industry of the Republic of Bashkortostan for 2021-2025.
THEMATIC SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION: